Find out on April 21 how DowntownDC is faring in the city and the region and get the latest economic analysis from the DowntownDC Business Improvement District (BID) at the 2017 State of Downtown Forum at the Newseum (555 Pennsylvania Avenue NW).
Learn more about DowntownDC hotel and restaurant growth, office space, retail, current development, employment, housing and more from the BID’s 2016 State of Downtown report, which will be released at the event.
The forum will feature a panel discussion moderated by Washington Business Journal Staff Reporter Karen Goff and made up of key DowntownDC stakeholders. Closing remarks will be made by Mayor Muriel Bowser.
The panel includes:
- Elliott Ferguson, President and CEO, Destination DC
- Matthew Klein, President and CEO, Akridge
- Phil Mendelson, Chairman, Council of the District of Columbia
- Paul Tetreault, Director, Ford’s Theatre
- Chris Wisner, Assistant Commissioner, U.S. General Services Administration Public Building Service Office of Leasing
Join the BID and other DowntownDC stakeholders for this event and get your copy of the report on April 21.
[Click here to register today. Space is limited.]