February 14th is right around the corner! DowntownDC BID curated a list of fun ideas you can do with your significant other or friends!
- Start the evening off strolling through City Center’s Palmer Alley marveling at the beautiful sparkling lights above, maybe warranting a photo op.
- While you stroll, take a break and shop at some of the most high-end retail shops in DC (maybe this is where you pick that Valentine’s Day gift, that “you forgot”).
- Lastly, just walk a minute up to DowntownDC’s newest Italian addition, Modena, and try the tagliatelle bolognese with aged parmesan. Yum!
#2. Beer Enthusiasts
- Nothing says a good time like 30+ drafts and array of video games! Start your fun night at Penn Social, three blocks away from the Capitol One Arena!
- Then head over to the Drafthouse Comedy Theater to burn off the beer with a few laughs to watch Adam Cayton-Holland from The Grawlix, Tragedy Plus Time and Conan.
#3. Art Lovers
- Take a stroll through the Smithsonian’s most beautiful art museum in DC, The National Portrait Gallery off 8th and F St. Get immersed in the three floors of breathtaking portraits and culture from all around the world. Take a break in the Kogod Courtyard Café for a quick bite.
- Cross the street over to The Ford Theatre and to watch the inspiring new drama “Silent Sky.”
- End your night, at Bar Deco, for a late dinner or drinks inspired by art deco period and American style dining options.
Your own D.I.Y. Valentine’s Day tasting tour!
- Start your tour at Eaton DC’s American Son on K Street, with their small yet appetizing Valentine’s Day tasting menu.
- Head over to Toro Toro on I Street for bottomless Pan-Latin sharing plates and a complimentary champagne toast for $55 per guest.
- End the night at City Center’s, Fig & Olive, for their V Day drink specials.
Click here for more DowntownDC Restaurants that have Valentine’s Day Specials and reserve your table today!