The DowntownDC Fall 2020 Economy Update released Thursday, November 5, 2020.
Join DowntownDC and industry experts for a virtual discussion focused on key aspects of this timely report, including the health of downtown’s economic sectors: Office, Culture and Entertainment, Hotels, Convention Center and Tourism, Housing, Shopping and Dining.
- Meade Atkeson – General Manager, W Hotel
- Ashok Bajaj – Owner/President, Knightsbridge Restaurant Group
- Chris Jennings – Executive Director, Shakespeare Theatre Company
- Timothy Lowery – Director, HINES/CityCenterDC
- Chris Mundy – Manager & Senior Vice President, Oxford Properties
- Susan Fisher Sterling – The Alice West Director, National Museum of Women in the Arts
- Alex Orfinger – Market President and Publisher, Washington Business Journal