As 2022 comes to a close, the DowntownDC Foundation — the DowntownDC BID’s charitable nonprofit organization — is reflecting on a year of progress and looking forward to greater achievements in 2023. And it’s through your support that the Foundation’s programs succeed.
This Foundation’s fundraising goal for this year is $50,000. And starting today, December 9, reaching that mark is even more of a possibility, as every donation up to $5,000 will be DOUBLED thanks to a generous matching pledge from Oxford Properties Group.
“Donations to our registered 501(c)(3) this holiday season go directly to support our work in homeless services, parks, and public spaces, and many of the amenities we all enjoy downtown. This is why we say, ‘DowntownDC is Stronger With You,’” said Rachel Hartman, Executive Director of the DowntownDC Foundation.
It’s simple: For every dollar you donate to the DowntownDC Foundation, Oxford will match it, up to $5,000. No gift is too small.
Because of your generosity, the DowntownDC Foundation is:
- Funding free community events
- Providing 600 hot holiday meals to individuals experiencing homelessness
- Distributing 300 overnight shelter backpacks with basic supplies
- Supporting landscaping and beautification in Franklin Park
- Offering dental services at the Downtown Day Services Center
- Assisting individuals transitioning from homelessness to housing
- and more!
Donate today and help the Foundation achieve its goal of raising $50,000 by the end of this year to support these great programs in DowntownDC. Thank you!