Mayor Muriel Bowser, through the Department of Small and Local Business Development (DSLBD), is providing a second round of personal protective equipment (PPE) kits to District of Columbia businesses that are currently open. The DowntownDC Business Improvement District (BID) is facilitating the distribution of these kits for businesses located in Wards 1 – 8.
Each Free PPE Kit Includes: disinfectant, hand sanitizer, masks, hand towels and sanitizer wipes. Surgical gowns and N95 masks are available to qualifying medical organizations upon request.
Distribution Dates and Times:
- Thursday, Feb. 18, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Friday, Feb. 19, 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday, Feb. 20, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Monday, Feb. 22, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, Feb. 23, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, Feb. 24, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Thursday, Feb. 25, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Friday, Feb. 26, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Distribution Site Location:
Walter E. Washington Convention Center (L Street between 7th and 9th streets NW)
Limited quantities are available while supplies last. Register to receive a Free PPE Kit by clicking here.
Is it Safe?
We are facilitating contactless delivery.
- Stay in your vehicle.
- Show your EventBrite confirmation
- PPE Kit will be placed in your vehicle.
Limited quantities are available while supplies last.