Are you part of a D.C. small business owned by a woman or person of color, or do you know someone who is? If so, we are excited to share the news that the Comcast RISE Investment Fund will be awarding 100 D.C. small businesses with a $10,000 monetary grant.
The Investment Fund is an extension of Comcast RISE, a multiyear, multifaceted initiative launched in October 2020 to help strengthen small businesses impacted by the pandemic.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! The application window opens on October 3 and runs through October 16. If you have any questions about the process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put you in touch with an appropriate contact at Comcast.
- 500 grants totaling $5 million will be distributed as follows:
- 100 small businesses in each city
- Each business will receive a $10,000 monetary grant
- Application period is October 3-16, 2022.
- Grants will be announced at the end of November 2022 and awarded in December 2022.
- Established business operations for 3 or more years.
- 25 or less full-time and part-time employees
- At least 51% owned and operated by someone who identifies as person of color, including Black, Indigenous, Hispanic, and Asian American owners, or a woman