It’s time to treat yourself, DowntownDC!
Metropolitan Washington Winter Restaurant Week is the perfect excuse to satisfy your appetite. Now through Sunday, more than 250 restaurants in the region are opening their doors to diners for exclusive multi-course fixed-priced meals. Hungry guests can enjoy a $22 lunch, $35 dinner and, new this year, $22 brunch menus.
Winter Restaurant Week is a prime opportunity for restaurant goers to take their tastebuds on a culinary journey. Here’s a list of all the restaurants participating in DowntownDC.
- Modena (1100 New York Ave NW)
- Taberna del Alabardero (1776 I Street NW)
- The Hamilton (600 14th Street NW)
- MomoFuku (1090 I Street NW)
- Fig & Olive (934 Palmer Alley NW)
- Siroc (915 15 Street NW)
- Fogo de Chao (1101 Pennsylvania Ave NW)
- SAX Restaurant & Lounge (734 11th Street NW)
- Tosca (1112 F Street NW)
- Ocean Prime (1341 G Street NW)
- Cherry (515 15th Street NW)
- Claudia’s (1501 K Street NW)
- Lincoln (1110 Vermont Ave NW)
- Fire & Sage (775 12 Street NW)
- Old Ebbitt Grill (675 15th Street NW)
- Occidental Grill (1475 Pennsylvania Ave NW)
- Willard Inter Continental (1401 Pennsylvania Ave NW)
- Opaline Bar and Brasserie (806 15 Street NW)
- American Son (1201 K Street NW)
- Brasserie Beck (1101 K Street NW)
- Morrison – Clark Restaurant (1015 L Street NW)
- MXDC (600 14 Street NW)
Winter Restaurant Week is a bi-annual event sponsored by the Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington (RAMW).
Find your spot, book a table and get more information today, by visiting www.rwdmv.com.
Share your Restaurant Week experiences using the hashtags #DineOutEatUp and #RWDMV.