Join the DowntownDC BID and restaurant industry leaders as they highlight today’s top resources for restaurants and food and beverage business owners and employees navigating the COVID-19 crisis, including access to emergency funding, as well as optimizing marketing efforts, operating efficiencies, and takeout/delivery strategy.
- Moderator: Neil Albert, President & CEO, DowntownDC Business Improvement District
- Kathy Hollinger, President & CEO, Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington
- Tim Ma, Executive Chef, American Son/Eaton Workshop
- Zack Graybill, Board Chair, DMV Food Truck Association
- Charlie Jeffers, Head of Innovation, Ordermark
- Cullen Gilchrist, CEO and Founder, Union Kitchen
To attend this online BID event, register here.