Join DowntownDC Business Improvement District (BID) for a virtual discussion of the data and analysis presented in its State of Downtown 2020 report, focusing on the performance of DowntownDC’s economic sectors. This virtual event will provide a candid conversation around the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the downtown economy as well as opportunities to pursue recovery in 2021 and beyond.
Follow the discussion on social media using the hashtag #SOD21. We hope to see you there.
- Neil Albert, President & CEO, DowntownDC BID
- Phil Mendelson, Chairman, Council of the District of Columbia
- Brooke Pinto, Ward 2 Councilmember
Panel Discussion and Q&A
- Moderator: Neil Albert
- Heather Arnold, CEO & Founder, Via Metrics
- Tom Fulcher, Vice Chairman, Savills North America
- Kathy Hollinger, President & CEO, Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington (RAMW)
- Solomon Keene, Jr., President & CEO, Hotel Association of Washington, DC
- John Falcicchio, Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development
- DC Mayor Muriel E. Bowser