It goes without saying that 2020 is a year of big choices, and at the Conrad Washington, DC, we’re kicking off the New Year with a few delicious decisions. Join us on New Years Eve in Estuary where we’ll be serving up a five-course menu of decadent dishes primed for your picking. For each course, we’ll offer a selection of items to choose from so that you can decide your own culinary experience throughout the evening. Wine pairings curated by our Sommelier team will be available and guests will be able to raise a glass to the New Year with an included champagne toast.
Should you choose to say goodbye to 2019 in a more a la carte fashion, Estuary Bar will feature a celebratory mood complete with regular bar service and special culinary items throughout the evening. Live music accompanies the atmosphere and guests can enjoy a midnight countdown on the moonlight pendant in the atrium along with a champagne toast.
- Five course ESTUARY TASTING menu includes Champagne toast and exclusive wine offerings
- Seatings 5:30 pm – 8:30 p.m.
- $150 per person Pricing is exclusive of beverages, tax and gratuity. An 18% gratuity will be added to parties of six people or more.
- A la carte options avaliable in Estuary bar only
- For advanced reservations a credit card will be required. A $50 per person fee will be applied for cancelations received seven days prior to event date. Reservations can be made by calling 202.844.5942
NEW YEARS DAY BRUNCH January 1st 2020
Offering Estuary (a la carte) brunch menu and Table-side champagne cocktails: 7:30am – 2:30pm
Estuary at Conrad Hotel
950 NEW YORK AVE. NW, WASHINGTON 20001
The Voltaggio brothers’ massive Conrad hotel hot spot pays tribute to the bounty of the Chesapeake—from a Maryland crab roll enhanced by crab chips and Old Bay to an updated take on fried calamari, accompanied by chorizo mayonnaise. This third-floor perch overlooks surroundings of glass and steel, but all eyes will be drawn to the large, theatrical open kitchen, where cooks execute final touches by the glow of library-style lamps. While seafood figures heavily on the menu, it’s not the sole offering. Diners can also sample snap peas and carrots over savory coconut ice, as well as shishito peppers with burrata. Inspired items, like a golden-brown potato galette topped with cauliflower purée and orange trout roe, also stand out for fitting reason.-MICHELIN guide inspectors.