No Kings Collective and the Downtown BID presents the second Franklin Park Block Party – a full day and evening celebrating the community and Art All Night. The Block Party will feature family friendly programming during the day and musical performances, live painting, food trucks and other activities in the evening.
DAYTIME 1 pm – 6 pm
- The event starts at 1PM with lots of fun for all ages including
- All Styles Dance Battle hosted by Words Beats and Life
- A petting zoo feature chickens, bunnies, a goat, alpaca, mini cow and more!
- A foam party with Foamboree
- Double Dutch lessons with Double Dutch Aerobics DMV. They can teach anyone how to jump!
- Games from DC Fray including LED Foosball, Giant LED Tic Tac Toe, Chess and Checkers and more!
NIGHT 6 pm – 11 pm
The evening kicks off at 6PM featuring music curated by Listen Local First
- 6PM – Cumbria Heights
- 7PM – Foot x Coles
- 8PM – Oh He Dead
- 9PM – Unconventional Band
Live art by
- Cortney Mohring
- Jack Labadie
- Julia Chon
- Nia Keturah
- Interactive Installations by Studio Sonic
- Games by DC Fray
- Food Trucks: Bun’d up and Peruvian Brothers
- Funnel Cakes + Cotton Candy
- Live Silk Screening
Franklin Park | September 24th, 2021 | 1PM-11PM | 1315 I St NW, Washington, DC 20005
This event is FREE and open to ALL AGES