The DowntownDC Business Improvement District is hosting a three-part webinar series to assist DowntownDC stakeholders prepare and plan for people to return to DowntownDC. Throughout the series, the BID will provide the latest District and DowntownDC-specific information to stakeholders on how to make informed decisions about managing their transition from pandemic operating procedures to post-pandemic activities.
The first webinar, Return to Office, has been rescheduled for Thursday, July 8, 2021, from 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm. This webinar will cover how to develop a plan for a safe return to in-person work in the office.
Panelists for the Return to Office Webinar include:
- Kathy Barnes – Senior Vice President Property Management, Akridge
- Ventris Gibson – Director, DC Department of Human Resources
- Michele Hurley – Vice President, Exelon Real Estate and Facilities
- Kate Kirkpatrick – Principal and Design Strategy Leader, Gensler
- Barbara Richardson – Executive Vice President of External Relations, WMATA