The winter edition of the Drink the District Wine Festival is a wine bonanza with a wide variety of wines to sample. While you’re tasting your way through the festival, don’t forget to pick up a bottle or two and support small, local businesses in the artisan market.
Every General Admission ticket includes:
- Unlimited sampling of more than 50 wines, including French favorites.
- Access to the demonstration kitchen where you can learn how to sip like a pro.
- Roaming team members ready to share more about varieties and vintages.
- An artisan market featuring D.C. small businesses
- Commemorative festival cup.
- Live music and entertainment throughout the venue.
Every Wine Lovers Package includes everything included in the General Admission ticket package, plus:
- Four bottles of wine chosen especially for you by the Sommelier.
Participating in dry January? You’re still covered: The festival will include zero-proof wines to taste, as well.