The District of Fashion Runway Show is seeking local hair and makeup artists to feature at the District of Fashion Runway Show!
The DowntownDC Business Improvement District (BID) will present a DC kickoff to New York Fashion Week, bridging the gap between the two cities and elevating DC’s position in the fashion industry. Hosted by celebrity and television personality Paul Wharton, this invite-only runway show will feature Spring/Summer 2020 collections from local, national and international designers and models. Check out the Fall/Winter 2019 event recap video here.
Volunteers interested in donating their time for this event will need to fill out the volunteer form at the below link by Thursday, Aug 1, 2019.
District of Fashion Runway Show: Thursday, September 5, 2019 from 5pm to 11pm
Call time for Hair/Makeup: Thursday, September 5, 2019 – 10am
What are the perks of being a Hair/Makeup artist at the District of Fashion Runway Show?:
- Name recognition in the program
- Name recognition on pop up banners at the event
- Social media promo highlighting involvement
- 2 guest tickets for each artist
- Photo/Video coverage of the event
- Placement in swag bags (coupons/bounce backs only, no business cards)
- Cleansers provided (makeup)
- Mirrors provided
- Hair extensions if needed are provided (hair)
- Bobby pins, rubber bands provided
- Specialty accessories for hair or makeup (if needed) are provided
- Eyelashes provided (makeup)
Hair and makeup artists will need to bring their own kits, brushes, combs, blow dryers, flat irons, etc.
Thank you for your interest!