One of DC’s largest spectator events, the energy-filled National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade® presented by Events DC runs for 10 blocks along iconic Constitution Avenue. Giant colorful helium balloons, elaborate floats, marching bands from across the country, celebrity entertainers, and performers burst down the Parade route in a grand spectacle of music and showmanship seen only once a year during the Festival. From the National Archives to the Washington Monument, spectators are wow-ed by the pageantry and excitement that is the nation’s premier springtime parade.
Celebrity performances and appearances in the 2018 Parade includes:
- Grand Marshal: Carla Hall (of ABC’s The Chew)
- 90s hip-hop group Arrested Development
- Pop/classical string quartet Well Strung
- The Voice season 11 contestant Billy Gilman
- The Voice season eight contestant Sarah Potenza
- Country singer Ty Herndon
- Extreme pogo stunt team XPOGO
- Giant helium balloons, including Peppa Pig, Smurfette, Magic School Bus, and more
- Keep checking back for the full Line of March!